Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Get your aggregate, mulch or soil product in a durable yard-scape bag.
What is The Landscape Bag?
- A durable yard-scape bag that hold 1 cubic yard of any aggregate, mulch or soil product
- Protects your products from the elements (rain, snow, leaves)
- A way to keep your yard looking neat and tidy, even before the work is done!
- A way to have your product delivered and offloaded in a location convenient to you!
Why use The Landscape Bag?
- No mess – Unlike a bulk delivery The Landscape Bag keeps your product clean and well contained.
- Flexibility – With The Landscape Bag your aggregate product is neatly stored and ready to use as soon as YOU are ready.
- Protection from the elements – The Landscape Bags is closed at the top, so there’s no need to worry about working with wet products.
- Mix and match products – The Landscape Bag allows for different types of aggregate product to be delivered all on the same truck! You can even have your bags shipped with palletized items so all your projects are taken care of with one delivery.
- Keep your truck clean – The Landscape Bag fits right in your own truck, no more messy truck bed cleanup!
- One delivery cost – Unlike our competitors, we don’t charge additional delivery fees for multiple bags. Our Landscape Bag prices include the cost of the product and the bag, only 1 delivery fee is charged, even if you purchase multiple bags!
Where can The Landscape Bag be placed?
- Almost anywhere you could drive a car on your property
- Driveways, front lawns, back alleys, backyards & more!
- Through gates to a backyard (minimum 10ft wide clearance through the fence)
- Depending on access, the bags can be dropped over fences or other obstacles!
- The bags cannot be placed:
- Anywhere where our trucks need to cross driveways, curbs or sidewalks
- Anywhere where power lines may interfere with dropping the bags
How can I order my own the Landscape Bag?
- Over the phone
- Calgary office: (403) 239-0600
- Cochrane office: (403) 851-0900
- At either of our locations!
Frequently asked questions
Q1: How much area does one cubic yard cover?
One cubic yard of product will cover an area approximately 10 feet by 10 feet and to a depth of 3 inches. Three inches is generally regarded as the standard for ground covers, as there will be enough product to cover the ground sufficiently without seeing exposed ground. This is just a suggestion, and the amount you lay down should be considered based on the purpose of the ground cover and the amount of traffic that the area will see.
If you are unsure about how much material you need, we have a calculator on our website that you can use, or you can give us a call and we will help you with your measurements.
Q2: How much does The Landscape Bag carry?
The Landscape Bags are designed to carry one cubic yard of product. The Landscape Bag can also be filled in 0.25 yard increments if needed.. There is no deposit on The Landscape Bags, however if you ever need more product in the future we can refill your Landscape Bag.
If your project requires more product, you can bring it back and we will fill your bag back up again for you for a nominal refilling charge of $5 plus the cost of material. Just make sure to check the condition of the sides, bottom, and straps of the bag; we are unable to refill a damaged bag.
Q3: Why choose The Landscape Bag?
Are you ready to put down some mulch or ground cover, but don’t want to deal with a pile of product on the road or in your driveway? Do you want to start your project on the weekend, but make sure that the product is already on your property and ready to use?
‘The Landscape Bag’ is perfect for keeping your product dry and contained – ready to use when you are ready for it. Each bag holds a maximum of one yard of product, however we can deliver 0.25 yard increments if that’s all you need. If you complete your project and discover you need a little more product, you are more than welcome to bring your bag back and we will refill it for you for a nominal refilling charge (just make sure there are no holes in it!).
Please note that the bags are not refundable, so they don’t need to be returned to our yard unless you wish to refill it.
Q4: Aggregates and Ground Covers: The weights of ground covers can vary greatly depending upon the amount of moisture in them; they weigh considerably more in the days following a rain than they do when they are dry. Always check the load capacity in your vehicle before filling, and never fill beyond that capacity, regardless of if it appears that you can fit more in your vehicle.
Gravels and sand
2600-3000 lbs per cubic yard
2600-3000 lbs per cubic yard
1000-1200 lbs per cubic yard
Soil and soil conditioners
2000-2400 lbs per cubic yard
One cubic yard of aggregates covers 100 square feet at a depth of 3”
Q5: What is your return and refund policy?
We sell a wide variety of products, and as such, our return policy applies differently to different products. More specifically, bulk aggregates, sod, turf, live products, and empty CLS Landscape Bags are not eligible for refund.
CLS Landscape Supply will accept returns of approved products up to 45 days from the date of purchase. Returns must be brought to the location that they were purchased, along with their original receipt. A 15% restocking fee applies to all returned products, with all returns subject to management approval. Refundable pallets must be returned by December 1st of the year they were purchased.
You can find our full return policy here. If you have any questions, please reach out to our office at 403-239-0600.