Shipping, returns & refunds
All of our product is delivered using our own in house shipping, third party shipping is currently not an option at this time. We schedule our deliveries with a minimum 1 days notice, please plan your deliveries accordingly. Please note that we schedule our deliveries on a per day basis. We can do our best to accommodate requests for AM or PM deliveries, however we cannot guarantee specific times that your order will be delivered.
Returns are not available on bulk or bagged shipments. Please ensure you are ordering the correct product in the correct quantity before placing your order. If you have made a mistake in your order or have changed your mind (before it has shipped), that's no problem! Please give us a call at 403-239-0600 or email [email protected] as soon as possible and we will do what we can to correct/cancel your order.
Live Plant Return Policy
Please bring the plant(s) to our in-store customer service desk along with the original sales receipt for immediate processing. The original sales receipt MUST be present.
Plants must be in their original state and deemed resalable.
- Plants purchased in-store can be returned within 48 hours from the date of purchase or delivery.
- Trees, shrubs and evergreens are guaranteed for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Claims for plants delivered damaged or missing must be made within 24 hours from the date of delivery.
Eligible refunds will be made to the original form of payment (credit card, debit card, cash). A restocking fee of 25% may apply for certain items.
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND:
- Plants purchased at a discounted or sale rate are final sale and are not eligible for a refund.
- Plants deemed to be improperly planted, maintained or cared for will not be eligible for refund.
- Plants damaged by animal and/or pest and/or mechanical damage and/or weather such as wind, hail, flood, drought, snow and/or acts of nature are not eligible for refund.
- Annual plants, annual planters, flowering tropicals, bonsais, orchids, roses, cedars and yews are not refundable.
CLS Landscape Supply reserves the right to request valid identification for any refund transaction. In certain cases, CLS Landscape Supply reserves the right to limit or refuse refunds.
General terms & conditions
CLS Landscape Supply adheres to the individual warranties offered by each manufacturer unless otherwise stated. Please contact us at 403-239-0600 for any warranty related questions or concerns.
Customers are responsible for reporting all road bans and providing a suitable offloading site for deliveries.
Delivery vehicles are not able to leave the municipal street or cross sidewalks or curbs for delivery.
All bulk and bagged aggregate products are non-refundable and customers are responsible for all final measurements and quantities.