The past year took a turn the world was not prepared for. As with many businesses, CLS was impacted and we were forced to pivot with the challenges. We are considered an essential business and have taken it upon ourselves to uphold strict safety measures for our workers and clients while we operate.
As a reminder, here’s what we’re doing and what you can do to help prevent the spread:
- Masks are mandatory indoors and all guests are encouraged to use proper hand sanitizing techniques; hand sanitizing stations are set up at the main entrance.
- We reduced our indoor capacity to allow for physical distancing
- The majority of our products are outdoors
- Plexiglass screens have been placed to limit contact at desks and the till
- We recommend purchasing online and arrange for curb side pickup through the online store to limit any unnecessary in-person interactions
- If you feel ill, or have recently returned from travel, please do not attend our place of business. If you are feeling unwell please contact 811 for further guidance.
We are proud to say that we have zero cases linked back to CLS and will be diligent in our safety and sanitation to keep that track record.
Thank you for everyone’s diligence in stopping the spread!